Saturday, June 6, 2009

Take A Look At Me Nw...

How can I just let U walk away?
Just let U leave without a trace,
When I stand here taking every breath with U...
U're the only one,
Who really knew me at all...
How can U just walk away from me?
When all I can do is watch U leave,
'Cos we've shared the laughter & the pain,
And even shared the tears,
U're only one who really knew me at all...
So take a look at me now!
'Cos there's just an empty space,
And there's nothing left here 2 remind me,
Just the memory of Ur face..
Take a look at me now,
'Cos there's just an empty space,
And U coming back 2 me,
Is against all odds & that's what I've got 2 face..
I wish I could just make U turn around,
Turn around & see me cry..
There's so much I need 2 say 2 U..
So many reasons why,
U're the only one who really knew me at all..
So take a look at me now,
Cos there's just an empty space,
And there's nothing left 2 remind me,
Just the memory on Ur face.
So take a look at me nw!
'Cos there's just an empty space,
But 2 wait 4 U..
Well that's all I can do & that's what I've got 2 face,
Take a look at me nw...
'Cos I'll still be standing here,
And U coming back 2 me is against all odds..
That's the chance I've got 2 take..
Just take a look at me now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment